Duralex Picardie Glass 90ml
This is the original French tumbler, created by the company that invented the glass-tempering process. Simple, yet stylish Picardie tumblers are perfect for sipping everything from milk and juice to coffee and hot chocolate—plus, they double as stemless wine glasses. This often-imitated design is tough, stackable and a pleasure to hold. Sets of six tumblers are available in a variety of convenient sizes.
Since 1945, the Duralex factory in France has pioneered the production of tempered glass —a durable, nonporous material that’s two-and-a-half times stronger than any ordinary glass. Thanks to shatterproof construction, if broken, the glass becomes small chunks instead of jagged shards—so cleanup is safe and easy. Versatile glassware can be used in the microwave and cleans up easily in the dishwasher. As pretty as it is practical, Duralex is the glassware of choice for hotels and restaurants around the world.
- Extremely durable, Duralex glassware is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass for increased impact and chip resistance
- Duralex glassware is suitable for both hot and cold liquids (-4°F to 266°F) and is highly resistant to thermal shock
- Incredibly versatile, Duralex glassware can move directly from the freezer to microwave and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Nonporous Duralex glassware is 100% hygienic and free of lead, cadmium and BPA
- Glasses stack easily for convenient, space-saving storage
- Built to last—Duralex glasses will maintain their original look for many years
- If broken by a strong shock, Duralex glassware shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury
- Pretty and practical, Duralex glassware has been used in French restaurants for decades and is the preferred choice of the foodservice industry
- Made in France since 1945—by the company that invented the glass tempering process